Sunday, March 07, 2010

Looking For Splendicity and Hot Mama Daily?



As a friend once said to me, "it was fun while it lasted." On Friday, March 5th I received the unexpected news that Hot Mama Daily and the entire Splendicity beauty and style channel would no longer be published....um, effective immediately. Lovely. Like it couldn't wait until after I added my two cents about tonight's Oscar fashion?

Since I wasn't given the opportunity to say goodbye on Hot Mama Daily, I'm hoping that a Google search will help some of my faithful readers find me here on my personal blog, Tracy's Pop & Shop. I had a blast writing and editing the blog for a year and a half, and I'm grateful for the experience. I'll miss all of your comments, contest entries, and constructive criticism.

But this isn't actually goodbye; it's simply see ya later. Stay tuned for the launch of my very own beauty/style/pop culture blog later this month. In the meantime, I will rant here on Tracy's Pop and Shop whenever I get the urge to dish on what's hot in bargain shopping and pop culture.

3 comments:

The Sweet 7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sweet 7 said...

Hi Tracy,

I got your card at the recent IMAN event in NYC. I could not remember what you looked like and decided to visit your blog.

Only to discover this post about Hot Mama Daily! She is a good friend. Sadly, she has stopped blogging and is considering starting again since she is currently pregnant with baby number 2!

I have passed on your post to her. Hopefully, she'll contact you soon!

I am so excited. SMALL WORLD.

Nyree
http://TheSweet7.com

Tracy said...

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. But I'm confused on your comment about Hot Mama Daily. I was writing the blog for almost two years and wrote the post on my old blog to let people know. You must be speaking of the woman who wrote Hot Mama Daily before me?

Anyway, you can check out my new blog Everything She Wants at everythingshewants.net.

Best,

Tracy