Thursday, July 19, 2012

Joe Fresh New York City stores are having an amazing sale!

When Joe Fresh stores debuted in New York City last year, I wasn't convinced.  I'm a diehard H&M girl, so the Toronto retailer didn't move me.  There was something sterile about the department store's minimalist layout and those TV commercials with the too-perfect teen models staring blankly at the camera were kinda creepy. But the prices were right, so I couldn't resist Joe for long.

Well, this week I stopped by Joe Fresh and to my delight, the chain is having a mega sale.  I scooped up several t-shirts for a mere $5 each and a draped grey and black sweater for just $9.  I even found my hard-to-shop for hubby a short-sleeve, bluish-green checked shirt and a pair of navy cargo pants for $9 each. And there are plenty of other summer and transitional separates, bathing suits and shoes on sale from $5 -$29.

As a teen, I came to NYC on shopping trips and curiously followed the pink bags to Conway discount shops (these days there are only a few of those left in the city).  Now I follow the orange bags to Joe Fresh.

So hurry before all the sale goodies are gone.  I've visited the flagship store on 5th Avenue near Bryant Park and the store near Herald Square.  Next, I'll check out the 5th Avenue store near Union Square.



Joe Fresh store near Herald Square in New York City./Photo by Tracy E. Hopkins

1 comments:

usha.digitalinfo said...

very nice on shopping have a look on this Meenakshi hotel is the best hotel in jaipur, which is near of rail way station, it’s a reasonable luxury hotel which provide facilities in affordable rate. I think its more affordable hotel because it’s a heritage hotel also, once some one used to visit here I think no one can’t refuse for its facility best service.