Saturday, November 08, 2008

'Tis the Season for Swag

I've been to several beauty events recently and scored goodie bags filled to the brim with beauty products. One event was to celebrate Spa Week and another was a launch party for Pier 1's beauty product line. Two other swag-full events were Shecky's Beauty Night Out and Shecky's Girls Night Out. Look out for Shecky's Holiday Night Out party in NYC (Dec. 18-20)

The events gave me great holiday gift ideas. Here's a list of my favorite products:

1) Boots High Shine lip gloss ($6.99, target.com)










2) Crabtree & Evelyn aromatherapy body wash ($25, Crabtree-evelyn.com)

















3) Boots Mediterranean Olive Sage Almond Wonderbalm ($7.99, target.com)










4) Prann hand and body lotion ($2.25 - $9, Pier 1.com)
















5) Lush Fair Trade foot lotion ($19.50, lush.com)

2 comments:

ChicTip.com said...

Anything for black circles around the eyes?? :)

Tracy said...

Hmm, that's a good question. I haven't come across a product for that yet but if I do I'll write a post about it.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. Please check out my new beauty and style blog, www.hotmamadaily.com, where you'll find even more tips.